a hidden resource"
- Partnerships are consolidating
- Provincial agencies, universities and other partners are collaborating to study social, economic and technical aspects of groundwater management in each case study.
- Stakeholder forums are established in all six case study communities
- Partners’ capacities are being developed
- Four groundwater models have been developed to enable the consequences of alternate climate and management futures to be considered
- Develop and articulate a shared understanding of sustainable groundwater use.
- Develop, with collaborating stakeholders in each case study, groundwater management tools
- Enhance capacity and institutional arrangements for post project adoption.
- Farmers and partner non-government organizations have started management practices.
- Government agencies in Pakistan have started improved groundwater-related planning.
- Relevant organizations have developed partnerships for ongoing groundwater management issues and solutions.